You must be registered for BestPsychicDirectory.com to submit a listing. If you have NOT registered, register by clicking here.
Once you're registered, read the requirements to be approved below. If you qualify, submit your listing at the bottom of this page.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE LISTED:
- You must use your real FIRST and LAST name.
- You must own a website.
- Your website cannot be a page on a psychic hotline, psychic directory, any website with multiple psychics listed.
- You cannot own a psychic directory or pay-per-minute psychic website.
- Your website cannot be a social media page.
- You must upload a photo of yourself, not a logo or a photo with text on it.
- You must provide a link back to BestPsychicDirectory.com (click here for the Certificate of Approval).
- You must agree to accept email from Bob Olson and BestPsychicDirectory.com.
- You must NOT offer "spell casting services," "curse removal," "demonic removal," "spirit/entity exorcism," or anything similar.
- Your website must present you as a psychic, medium, medical intuitive, or tarot reader, etc.
- Bob Olson (Olson Media Group, LLC) reserves the right to refuse approval for other reasons.
OTHER CRITERIA BOB OLSON LOOKS FOR WHEN APPROVING NEW LISTINGS: We prefer you upload a photo headshot & have one on your website (do NOT use a graphic as a photo).
- Bob prefers you own your website rather than use a free website service or blogging site.
- Bob prefers that your website gives your full name.
- The more professional your website appears, the better.
- Bob is looking to approve people whose "primary" service is psychic, medium or tarot readings, even if you offer other services.
- Bob likes to see testimonials on websites, preferably those with first and last names.
- Bob prefers to see your headshot photograph on your directory listing and your website. No graphics, logos, or other photos are allowed on your directory page.
- We encourage you to take the time to create a well informed directory profile. Many visitors do not click through to websites before choosing a psychic so give as much information as possible.
To get your Free Listing, all you need to do is:
Register to this directory.
Submit your free listing.
Wait For Approval (3 to 5 months). You will be emailed upon approval. Once approved, your listing will be live on the directory.
Depending upon several factors, including the lengthy approval process, approval can take as long as 3-5 months, sometimes more. Please be patient. It's worth the wait. However, Featured Listings (paid directory listings) go through the approval process within 2 BUSINESS days. If your listing is not approved after payment, you will get a refund.
This is our paid listing option called a "Featured Listing."
With a Featured Listing, you are:
Listed on every free listing page, article page, video page, state & country page, events page, About Us page, Instant Readings page, FAQ page, News & Noteworthy page, and Contact Us page (versus just one page that free listings get) in the right column.
Your state/country page listing is located above all the free listings.
Your state/country page listing is highlighted in gold.
You are eligible to submit unlimited events to our Events page (each event must be approved).
You are able to add a YouTube video to your directory listing.
- You are able to link to your social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram.
- Your able to link directly to your scheduling platform where visitors can schedule their own reading.
Your photo shows up in the right column with all the Featured Listings (photos rotate randomly).
Submit your Free Listing below, then pay for your Featured Listing upon completing your submission (you'll land on a page that provides a payment button). Those who pay for the Featured Listing go through the approval process within 2 BUSINESS days. If your new listing is not approved, you will get a refund.
Or you can pay using a link provided by email upon your submission, or the link to pay is: http://www.bestpsychicdirectory.com/plistingpayment.html