Sign Up For A Featured Listing
100 Times More Exposure Than A Free Listing
With our paid listing (called a Featured Listing), your name will be listed on over 700 pages rather than 2 with a free listing! It's no wonder so many psychics & mediums have kept their Featured Listings since 2007. Featured Listings offer all these advantages:
- NEW! VIP VIDEO COURSE FOR PSYCHICS & MEDIUMS: Video strategies to grow your clients, income and success in 17 minutes or less. This is an ongoing course created by Bob Olson where new videos are added frequently. This invaluable course is complimentary for Featured Listings to help you maximize your response on Best Psychic Directory.
If you currently have a free listing and wish to upgrade: CLICK HERE
If you do not yet have a listing and wish to apply: CLICK HERE
Who Can Be Listed On Best Psychic Directory?
REQUIREMENTS TO BE LISTED:
You must use your real FIRST and LAST name.
You must own a website.
Your website cannot be a page on a psychic hotline, psychic directory, any website with multiple psychics listed.
You cannot own a psychic directory or pay-per-minute psychic website.
Your website cannot be a social media page.
You must upload a photo of yourself.
You must provide a link back to BestPsychicDirectory.com (click here for the Certificate of Approval).
You must agree to accept email from Bob Olson and BestPsychicDirectory.com.
You must NOT offer "spell casting services," "curse removal," "demonic removal," "spirit/entity exorcism," or anything similar.
Your website must present you as a psychic, medium, medical intuitive, or tarot reader, etc.
Bob Olson (Olson Media Group, LLC) reserves the right to refuse approval for other reasons.
OTHER CRITERIA BOB OLSON LOOKS FOR WHEN APPROVING NEW LISTINGS:
We require you upload a photo headshot (do NOT use a graphic as a photo).
Bob prefers you own your website rather than use a free website service or blogging site.
Bob prefers that your website gives your full name.
The more professional your website appears, the better.
Bob is looking to approve people whose "primary" service is psychic, medium or tarot readings, even if you offer other services.
Bob likes to see testimonials on websites, preferably those with first and last names.
Bob prefers to see your headshot photograph on your directory listing and your website. No graphics, logos, or other photos are allowed on your directory page.
We encourage you to take the time to create a well informed directory profile. Many visitors do not click through to websites before choosing a psychic so give as much information as possible.
How Much Does A Directory Listing Cost?
OPTION #1 FREE LISTING – Free:
To be listed on one state or country page, it’s FREE. However, you must provide a link to BestPsychicDirectory.com on your website.
OPTION #2 FEATURED LISTING – $99/month:
To be listed on over 700 pages of this directory (on right column under the heading Featured Listings), it costs only $99.00 (US) per month. You can edit your listing on your own at any time.
Featured Listings offer these advantages (that Free Listings don't get):
- Listed on over 700 pages on right column (Free Listings are only on 2 pages).
- Your state/country page listing is located above the free listings.
- Your state/country page listing is highlighted with a gold border.
- You are eligible to submit unlimited events (events must be approved).
- You are able to add a YouTube video to your listing.
- You're able to link to your social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
- You are able to link directly to your scheduling platform site.
- Your photo will show up randomly on right column.
This $99 per month is a recurring fee (a subscription), which means that Paypal (the #1 most trusted financial transaction site on the Internet) will automatically charge your credit card (or Paypal account) every month until you cancel. The moment you cancel, you will never be charged again.
If your reading fee is among the average rates ($65 - $150 per one-hour reading), the first one or two new clients gained from your directory membership each month will give you a full return on your investment. Why not try it for a month or two and see how many new clients you'll gain? You can cancel at any time (see below at "How Do I Cancel My Featured Listing?"). To learn how your Featured Listing will pay for itself (return on investment), click here.
How Do I Submit A Directory Listing?
3. Depending upon several factors, approval can take 3-5 months once you've submitted your listing. Please be patient. It's worth the wait. However, Featured Listings (paid directory listings) are expedited in 2 business days. If your listing is not approved after payment, you will get a refund.
How Do I Cancel My Free Listing?
How Do I Cancel My Featured (paid) Listing?
Why Are Some Names On The Right Side Of Every Page?
Why Are Some Listings Highlighted In Gold?
Why Do Some Listings Have Events?
Why Do Some Listings Have Videos?
Why Do Some Listings Have Social Media Buttons (links)?
Why Doesn't My Photo Randomly Show Up On The Right Column Under The Featured Listings Heading?
Why Do Some Listings Have Links To Their Scheduling Platform?
How Do I Get Listed At The Top Of My State/Country?
How Do I Edit My Listing?
How Do I Upload Or Change My Photo?
How Do I Change My Password?
Can I Submit My Listing To A Different State/Country?
Can I Be Listed On Multiple State/Country Pages?
How Long Does It Take For Reviews To Be Approved?
What Are The Most Common Reasons For Reviews Not Being Listed?
1. The reviewer did not submit the review with their first and last name (as is written right beside the review form as a requirement). This is the most common reason reviews don’t get approved. If people submit only their first name, only their last name or only their initials, the review is instantly deleted.
2. The reviewer did not write a positive review (we only approve positive reviews) OR they did not write a review at all and either said something incredibly vague like “she/he is a really nice person” (and nothing more) or asked a question about themselves like “is my father around me?” The review section is intended for the public to write feedback about the “readings” they had with each psychic or psychic medium, nothing more.
3. The reviewer did not type in the Spam protection numbers or letters before submitting. Even though the reviewer would land on a page that says they forgot to type the numbers/letters, people might not notice it (in which case I never get the review).
4. A client might have told the psychic or psychic medium that they will leave a review but do not for several possible reasons (some do not want to leave their full name, for example; others simply procrastinate or forget).
5. On occasion, random review writers are required to verify their review by email. If they do not, the review is deleted. This is a completely random process used to maintain the integrity of the reviews. Some psychics and mediums have attempted to submit reviews for their client, for instance, which is not allowed. Clients must submit the reviews to BestPsychicDirectory.com on their own. This process helps us to be sure that the reviews are being written by the people whose names are associated with them.
6. Finally, some people might accidentally submit a review correctly but for the wrong psychic or medium. Believe it or not, it happens. We are dealing with humans, which I guess is how we came up with the term “human error.”
How Do I Add An Event?
How Do I Sign Up For Instant Readings?
I'm Signed Up For Instant Readings. How Do I Use My Instant Readings Account?
How Do I Order Bob Olson's "Psychic Medium Workshop?"
How Do I Get "Tested As Legitimate" By Bob Olson?
What Are Some Tips For Improving My Directory Response?
please go to: http://www.bestpsychicdirectory.com/user/password
visit here first: http://www.bestpsychicdirectory.com/pgetlisted.html